The CAF America Friends Fund is an exciting, cost-effective alternative for foreign charitable organizations seeking to improve their support from US donors. Not only does the Fund save organizations money, it also eliminates the time and trouble of establishing and administering a public charity in the United States. With a Friends Fund at CAF America, foreign organizations can launch and maintain US fundraising appeal and solicit tax-deductible donations of any size from US donors.
Any foreign charitable organization that is eligible with CAF America is welcome to open a Friends Fund. Upon establishing a Fund, charitable organizations are establishing a relationship with CAF America’s experienced staff.
- No need to establish a US 501(c)(3) public charity – opening a Friends Fund helps to eliminate the high costs and work typically associated with operating a 501(c)(3) organization
- Ability to solicit tax-deductible donations from US donors
- No requirement to manage a board and staff
- Dedicated, personalized support
- Access to over 30 years of experience working with foreign charitable organizations
- Choice of name for the Fund
- Receive unlimited donations in any amount
- Unique fund URL on donation portal
- Online donor portal access
- Quarterly fund disbursements
- Monthly fund statements
- Wire transfers for all grants (at no additional cost)
- Option to create a custom online giving page
- Option to create a customized gift form
Establish a Friends Fund
Are you interested in establishing a Friends Fund with CAF America? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at +1 202 793 2232.