June 7-8, 2017 | Boston
The 2017 International Grantmaking Symposium was presented by CAF America in partnership with Tufts University, Tisch College of Civic Life. The IGS is a two-day educational training on the ins and outs of international grantmaking, bringing together leaders in international philanthropy to discuss the vision, the implementation, and the impact of your philanthropic initiatives.
This year, the symposium explored the ecosystem of international grantmaking within the context of increasingly complex regulatory frameworks.
The Symposium will took place at the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, 1 Kneeland St. Boston, MA 02111, on the 15th floor.
Katrina Lantos Swett | President, Lantos Foundation for Human Rights and Justice
Featured Speakers Included:
- Mark Sidel | Doyle-Bascom Professor of Law, University of Wisconsin Law School | ICNL
- John Bennett | Associate, Simpson Thacher
- Michael Layton | Senior Program Specialist, Inter-American Foundation
- Deirdre White | CEO, PYXERA Global
- Adam Pickering | International Policy Manager, Giving Thought, CAF
See all of 2017 speakers here
Download the schedule at-a-glance or the detailed curriculum.
IGS17 | Affiliates
IGS 2016 | In Partnership with UNDP. UN Headquarters, New York City
IGS 2015 | In Partnership with Johns Hopkins SAIS. Washington DC