June 15 -16, 2016 | New York
The 2016 International Grantmaking Symposium was presented by CAF America in partnership with UNDP. The IGS is a two-day educational training on the ins and outs of international grantmaking featuring high-level speakers and panelists from top organizations in the philanthropic sector and beyond.
In 2015, the IGS explored the key role of international grantmaking in achieving global progress within the framework of the new Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Symposium took place at the United Nations Headquarters in New York (405 East 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10017 USA).
Nik Sekhran | Chief of Profession, Sustainable Development Cluster, Bureau for Policy and Programme Support • UNDP
Featured Speakers Included
- Chris Cardona | Program Officer, Philanthropy • Ford Foundation
- David A. Shevlin | Partner • Simpson Thacher & Bartlett
- Deirdre White | Executive Director • PYXERA Global
- Farron Levy | President and Founder • True Impact
- Sangeeta Chowdhry | Program Director for Asia Pacific • Global Fund for Women
To learn more about our Speakers click here.
To learn more about our Delegates click here.
Experience the IGS
Check out the official video of the first annual IGS above!
Need more info?
For additional information contact Brian Kastner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also sign up to receive updates on the Symposium: